GROW YOUR BUSINESS AT
250 WESTSHORE PLAZA, TAMPA, FL 33609
GLA SQ. FEET
TOTAL VISITS PER YEAR
VISITS PER SQ. FOOT
AVERAGE DWELL TIME
Just west of downtown Tampa, Florida, Westshore Plaza is located in Hillsborough County. The town center is strategically situated off Interstate 275 on State Route 60—an area poised for major redevelopment. Interstate 275 sees an average of 144,000 vehicles per day, and provides easy access to Interstate 4 and Interstate 75 on the eastern side, as well as St. Petersburg on the southwestern side. With more than 55,000 vehicles each day, West Kennedy Boulevard serves as a major access point, connecting WestShore Plaza to other major highways in the city. The Westshore district itself is known as the top business district in Tampa, as it benefits from a robust daytime population. As the largest commercial market in the region, the district offers more than 4,000 businesses, 102,000 employees, and over 12 million square feet of office space.
• WPG is a best-in-class operator who prides itself on being a true partner to its retailers.
• With properties in markets ranging from Austin, TX to Mesa, CO and many compelling markets in between, WPG’s portfolio speaks to a significant consumer audience and is situated to allow for easy expansion of up and coming retailers and established brands alike.
• Whether in an open air or enclosed format, we leverage our nationwide portfolio as well as local relationships to ensure that the right retailers are placed in WPG properties where their business will thrive.
• Our Leasing Department partners with retailers who are looking to lease space for 36 months or more.
• With over 3,000 small businesses in our portfolio, we understand what it takes to thrive as a small business.
• We work with retailers to create flexible, short-term leases that allow small businesses to expand their reach, increase their sales and do business alongside national retailers.
• Our Business Development team partner with retailers who are looking for shorter term opportunities, 35 months or less.
• Our short-term leasing options include: carts, kiosks, inline spaces, makers markets, pop-ups, parking lot opportunities and more!
ADVERTISING & PARTNERSHIPS
• With portfolio wide traffic of 330 million annually, WPG can make impactful local and national audience connections through our network of marketing formats and events.
• WPG can create a bespoke campaign for your advertising needs that is focused on your key customers and executed in the most impactful formats for your goals.
• Our advertising and partnerships opportunities include, but are not limited to: OOH/print signage, digital signage, social and website ads and takeovers, large-scale wraps, pop-ups, amenity sponsorships, seasonal and event sponsorships, and more.