Do you like serving customers and doing everything you can to make them happy? Do you like working in a fast and ever changing environment, with new shops, new fashion, and new technology? Well…being a Seasonal Cashier at JCPenney might be the position for you!
The Seasonal Cashier is a position that’s always on the lookout for customers that need assistance or merchandise that needs to reset. As a seasonal hire you will have a defined employment time period. Your manager will communicate with you what your last day worked will be as the peak season comes to an end.
Areas of Responsibility
- Assists customers: You seek out customers and do whatever you can to make their experience great from the sales floor to the register. You listen, you help, and you make them want to come back!
- Adjusts to customer flow: You are always on the move and available to provide assistance to customers or your co-workers.
- Maintains product presentation: You are always making adjustments to display the latest fashion and merchandise trends after the customer has taken time to explore all of our great products!
- Replenish and restock the store: You understand the needs of the customer. When merchandise is getting low, you know just where to get more to ensure all of our customers have the styles and sizes they need.
- Participates in a learning environment: You absorb new information from your peers or training materials on our merchandise or business processes.
Education / Experience Requirements
Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency