We are looking for hard working, personable people to join our team! As a Sales Associate, responsibilities will include: driving revenue by providing clients exceptional services through relationship building, sharing style/product information, and presenting a clean, and a safe well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals, which support store goals.
Areas of Responsibility
- Embraces our values & sets an example through his/her behaviors
- Responsible for compliance with all ANN INC. practices and procedures
- Consistently meets or exceeds divisional, store, and individual financial and credit goals while contributing to the store’s overall goals
- Provides excellent client service by anticipating the client’s needs, exceeding expectations, and adhering to ANN INC. service experience standards
- Completes opening/closing procedures and tasks as directly by Leadership Team with a client focus (e.g. replenishing merchandise; recovering the store and styling rooms; processing shipment including but not limited to: unpacking, hanging, steaming; cleaning including but not limited to: dusting, vacuuming, and removing trash; executing merchandising moves; marketing updates; and completing prices changes.)
- Adheres to Loss Prevention practices and is aware of and reports potential incidents, to ensure shortage control and to protect company assets
- Reports to work as scheduled; records time worked accurately by using ANN INC.’s Time and Attendance system; remains flexible to the needs of the business
- Demonstrates a desire and ability to be learner responsible and navigates the ANN INC. computer learning systems
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Store Manager and Sales Leads.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Client Service: Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the client remains the top priority. Takes initiative to build a loyal client base
- Follow Directions: Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision and within designated timeframes
- Communication: Communicates effectively with Clients, Members of Management, Business Partners, and Store Associates
- Accuracy: Ability to handle cash and provide change without error
- Schedule: Remains flexible in scheduling that meets the needs of the business
- Minimum Requirements: High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 6 months sales associate or relevant experience in the services industry with proven results.
How to Apply