Interviewing candidates for seasonal Assistant Manager position for Holiday Event Photography. Enjoy a flexible work schedule; full-time, part-time and mini-shifts available! Cherry Hill Programs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We think you would be great for this role if you have:
- Previous retail/assistant manager or photography experience
- A positive, friendly attitude with excellent customer service/communication skills
- Availability to work during “peak” retail hours such as evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Flexibility to cover off-peak hours and/or last-minute scheduling discrepancies
Areas of Responsibility
- Learn CHP policies and procedures
- Assist LM with preparations for opening day including hiring completion, inventories, equipment setup/testing, staff scheduling and training, and learning proper opening/closing procedures
- Learn to troubleshoot equipment and who to call for help
- Assist LM in managing, motivating, and leading the team
- Assist LM w/interviewing and hiring qualified sales associates, characters and photographers and completing the onboarding process for each (talentReef), including staff changes throughout season
- Assist with set opening/closing, bank deposit procedures and other tasks required for success
- Assist LM with ensuring set adherence to CHP policies and procedures, with emphasis on dress code and the importance of safety for customers/staff and timely/same day filing of Workers Comp/Incident Reports
This description reflects management's assessment of this position and does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Minimum age 18
- Mandatory attendance at preseason training with Local Manager/District Manager
- Adherence to company policies, including dress code, as outlined in the CHP Seasonal Employee Handbook
- Covid vaccination required per company policy
- Be able to work a minimum of 40 hours a week or as needed
- Ability to lift and/or move 10-25 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods
How to Apply
Join us in creating a magical experience for all families and children visiting Santa for their annual Holiday photo!
Cherry Hill Programs is the industry-leader in experiential photography, operating seasonal holiday experiences in hundreds of venues across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico and year-round souvenir experiences in some of the most popular tourist destinations and landmarks across North America.
Cherry Hill Programs strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and harassment. Every employee plays a part in our Company’s success and makes this a great place to work. Our people are the heart of our organization and the foundation of our success. Driven by our core values of safety, diversity, integrity, and collaboration, we strive to promote a culture which supports and encourages creativity, fairness, and inclusion.