Drives revenue by providing clients exceptional service through relationship building/ sharing style/product information, and presenting a clean, and safe, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals, which support store goals.
- Embraces our values & sets an example through his/her behaviors.
- Responsible for compliance with all ANN INC. practices and procedures.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Store Manager, Co-Manager, and Sales Leads.
Areas of Responsibility
- Provides excellent client service by anticipating the client's needs, exceeding expectations, and adhering to ANN INC. service experience standards.
- Portrays a gracious, friendly, energetic and engaging manner and is at all times respectful and professional.
- Communicates effectively with store management, store team, and external clients in person, through written correspondence and over the phone.
- Embraces our values and behaviors and inspires team by leading by example through his/her words and actions - Supports an environment of learning and trust by acting as a positive role model.
- Completes opening/closing procedures and tasks as directed by Leadership Team with a client focus.
- Participates and assists in the preparation for the stores' inventory.
- Follows all ANN INC. operational guidelines, processes, and procedures.
- Demonstrates a desire and ability to be learner responsible and navigates the ANN INC. computer learning systems.
- Performs register transactions quickly and efficiently.
- Operates phone, answering calls with an appropriate greeting, transferring and placing calls on hold.
- Understands and can clearly articulate the Company's brand positioning, including: the uniqueness of all expressions of ANN INC., current marketing and promotional initiatives, markdowns, POS events, Bounce Back Promotions, Coupon Events, lifestyle concepts to internal and external clients.
- Embraces fashion, understands current market trends and is able to articulate them using ANN INC. interpretations in every client interaction. Represents the brand by adhering to ANN INC.'s dress code guidelines.
- Packages and wraps client purchases according to ANN INC. standards.
Education / Experience Requirements
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum Requirements: High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum one years sales associate or relevant experience in the service industry with proven results.
- Client Service: Ensures that the client remains the top priority while balancing required tasks and overall store operations.
- Follow Directions: Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision and within designated timeframes.
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and maintain within ANN INC.'s guidelines.
- Accuracy: Ability to handle cash and provide change without error.
- Communication: Communicates effectively with Clients, Members of Management, Business Partners, and Store Associates.
- Schedule: Remains flexible in scheduling that meets the needs of the business.
- Physical: Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds occasionally. Maneuver effectively around sales floor and stock room.
How to Apply
Visit AnnCareers.com to apply or apply in the store.