Responisibilities will include: Providing exceptional client service, operation as the Manager on Duty in the absence of a manager, performing operational and transactional functions, handling client service issues, issuing approvals for desk transaction as well as opening and closing the store.
- Embraces our values & sets an example through his/her behaviors
- Responsible for compliance with all ANN INC. practices and procedures
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Store Manager or Co-Manager
Areas of Responsibility
- Supporting the business strategy & adjusting to effectively reach goals.
- Driving revenue by proactively managing the client experience while effectively performing Manager on Duty responsibilities - Assuming the MOD role when Store Manager/Co-Manager is not on the floor.
- Utilizing tools to ensure a client focused team environment.
- Coaching Associates "in the moment" on client interactions & performance to maximize productivity & capture client opportunities.
- Embraces fashion, understands current market trends and is able to articulate them using ANN INC. interpretations in every client interaction. Represents the brand by adhering to ANN INC's dress code guidelines.
- Treats others fairly and with respect, valuing differences.
Education / Experience Requirements
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum Requirements: High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum six months Sales Associates experience with ANN INC. or equivalent experience with another retailer in a position of sales associate or higher.
- Part-time or full-time managerial experience preferred.
- Client Service: Ensures that the client remains the top priority while balancing required tasks and overall store operations.
- Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines.
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and maintain within company guidelines.
- Accuracy: Ability to handle cash and provide change without error. Ability to prepare nightly deposit as necessary. Captures accurate information for all transactions including signatures, addresses, and original receipt data.
- Communication: Communicates effectively with Clients, Members of Management, Business Partners, and Store Associates.
- Schedule: Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts.
- Physical: Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds occasionally. Maneuver effectively around sales floor, stock room and office.
How to Apply
Apply online at AnnCareers.com or apply in the store.